Saturday 28 March 2009

Mutterings from Bridport

Yo! Dudes and Dudettes,
The Stackridge album (A Victory For Common Sense) is now in the home strait of the mixing process, but things have overrun for the last release date, July is now being mooted. This gives us plenty of time to get the pressing? burning? mastering? or whatever right and make sure that any photos have been lavishly airbrushed to way beyond recognition.
MSB continue to rehearse and add to the arsenal of Mutter songs. Talking of which I wrote a chorus in my sleep the other day (saved for posterity by scooting downstairs and getting the guitar out to work out the chords before i fell back to sleep) to which I have now added verses. Just a bit more music and a damn fine lyric and another one will have been hatched. I can't shake the feeling that my 'dream chorus' is something from the 60's though, no one has recognised it yet though.
Hope you are all well,
Mutter

No comments: